blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- “No gifts for me” says 8 yr-old Allison. “Let’s help Alyssa get a service dog!”
Ask Dr Elliot: My Cat Has Something in Her Eye, What Should I Do?
By Dr. Jill Elliot
A Pawfun Blog reader asks: My cat has something in her eye and it seems it can’t be moved. Doesn’t seem to bother her, it’s pretty small, like a piece of glitter or something similar. Should I take her to the vet or will the eye naturally get rid of this?
Holistic veterinarian Dr Jill Elliot says: Buy an eye wash from a pet store and try to wash out the piece of whatever is stuck there yourself. Gently run the eye wash over your cat’s eye from the inside to the outside. If it is something like a flake of something it should wash out. If not, see your veterinarian.
Tags: Dr Jill Elliot, Holistic Health, homeopathic vet Dr Jill ELliot, Pawfun, Pawfun Blog
May 30, 2009