blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
Ask Dr Elliot: My Cat Has Something in Her Eye, What Should I Do?
By Dr. Jill Elliot
A Pawfun Blog reader asks: My cat has something in her eye and it seems it can’t be moved. Doesn’t seem to bother her, it’s pretty small, like a piece of glitter or something similar. Should I take her to the vet or will the eye naturally get rid of this?
Holistic veterinarian Dr Jill Elliot says: Buy an eye wash from a pet store and try to wash out the piece of whatever is stuck there yourself. Gently run the eye wash over your cat’s eye from the inside to the outside. If it is something like a flake of something it should wash out. If not, see your veterinarian.
Tags: Dr Jill Elliot, Holistic Health, homeopathic vet Dr Jill ELliot, Pawfun, Pawfun Blog
May 30, 2009