blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
Pawfun Photo Greeting Card BFFs would be right at home at Japan’s BYOB (Bring Your Own Bunny) Cafe
By BL Ochman
A Pawfun customer made photo greeting cards with this photo of an adorable kitten and a baby bunny who became buddies. These BFFs would be right at home at the new Rabbit Cafe in the Japanese city of Nagoya.
Following on the paws of cat cafes, Rabbit Cafe is one of the first specializing in bunnies. Because most Japanese rental apartments don’t allow pets, people flock to pet cafes to cuddle cats, bunnies and dogs. Rabbit Cafe even lets you BYOB – bring your own bunny.
Design your own Pawfun photo greeting cards.
hat tip to Petosphere
Tags: Bring Your Own Bunny, Bunny Cafe, cat cafes, Pawfun Blog, Pawfun.com, Rabbit Cafe
August 31, 2009