blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Baby bear cub vs cougar: 22 years & 23 million views later
Lion Whisperer Kevin Richardson at Lion Park. Don’t Try This at Home, Boys & Girls!
By BL Ochman
Kevn Richardson, animal behaviorist and trainer, runs Lion Park in Gauteng Province, South Africa. Using only love and positive re-inforcement, he has been accepted as a member of a pride of lions, and a pack of hyenas. This trailer is the promo for a one-hour DVD called “Dangerous Companions.” I’ll say!
Lion Park runs children’s birthday parties (gasp!) and a family brunch (for humans) on Sundays.
Tags: Kevin Richardson, Lion Park, Lion Whisperer, Noni Ochman
August 10, 2009