blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- VIDEO: The Power of Puppies in Marketing
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
Louis, a rescued stray, is now a therapy dog
By BL Ochman
My Lab, Sammy, and I were a Delta Pet Partner team, and we were able to bring smiles to a lot of people in the seven years we visited various facilities.
And I was once in St. Vincent’s Hospital, very ill. All of a sudden, a therapy dog came and brightened my day. I hope this beautiful story brightens yours.
Wishing you happy holidays.
Do you have a story about your great dog? Please share it with us to win Pawfun’s My Great Dog Contest.
Tags: My Great Dog Contest, Pawfun Blog, Pawfun My Great Dog Contest
December 24, 2009