blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- VIDEO: The Power of Puppies in Marketing
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
New from Pawfun: add mustaches, hats, glasses & more to your pet photos to make free, funny pet ecards
By BL Ochman
Pawfun’s free pet photo e-cards have lots of new additions – and all of them are supremely silly. Now you can add mustaches, hats, glasses, and other silly things to your pet photos to make and share e-cards like these. To make a Pawfun photo ecard, upload a picture of your pet, then click on Silly Things. Add text, borders, and more.
OK, your turn to try one:
Tags: ecards from your pet photos, free pet ecards, funny pet ecards, make Pawfun ecards, Pawfun, Pawfun Blog, Pawfun ecards, pet photo ecards
September 12, 2010