blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
Where the Vick Dogs are now
By BL Ochman
The Vick case represents the first time ever, that dogs were seen as the victims of crime, not the cause. Most of the rescued Vick dogs are doing well, and are now in loving, forever homes. Their remarkable story shows that dogs are made of love, and that they have a lot to teach us about forgiveness.
Happily, Michael Vick was ordered by the court to pay for the care of the dogs.
Hat tip to Michael Sussell
Tags: Pawfun Blog, the Vick dogs, Vic Dogs
August 19, 2011