blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
The Shelter Project: “a person is the best thing to happen to a shelter pet”
By BL Ochman
The Shelter Pet Project, is a public service campaign that wants to break down misconceptions about shelter pets.
With a series of humorous videos and print ads, the campaign communicates that pets in shelters are wonderful, loveable, loyal friends. The slogan: “A person is the best thing to happen to a shelter pet. Be that person. Adopt.”
The Shelter Pet Project hopes to make shelters the first place potential adopters turn when looking to get a new pet, so that all healthy and treatable pets can find loving homes.
The campaign, begun in 2009, is the result of a collaborative effort between two leading animal welfare groups, The Humane Society of the United States and Maddie’s Fund, with the Ad Council.
Tags: Humane Society, Maddie's Fund, Pawfun Blog, pet adoption, Shelter Project
November 19, 2011