blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
Pawfun Product Test: Sniffers – odor absorbing “puppies” – great for households with pets
By BL Ochman
Sniffers are “puppies” stuffed with Zeolite, a 100% natural odor-absorbing mineral. Instead of masking odors, Sniffers absorb them.
I have one in the bathroom (L) near the cat litter, and it has significantly reduced odors left by Mr. Stinky, aka Noni Kitty.
Four different Sniffer puppies are available, at $12.99 each. Once a year, you put them in the sun for 24-48 hours to “recharge” them, according to the Sniffers website.
Note: Zeolite is non-toxic and even has medical uses according to Wikipedia. However, since Sniffers look like stuffed toys, you need to be sure they are out of reach of pets.
Tags: natural odor absorbers, Pawfun, Pawfun Blog, Sniffers, Zeolite
May 29, 2012