blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Sand impaction is no day at the beach for dogs
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
Benny & the Pets test – and love – Sweet Little Butterpup Treats
By BL Ochman
Bear in mind that these pups would eat anything that doesn’t eat them first, but we felt good about giving them these treats because they are made and sourced in the United States and they contain no wheat, soy, corn, preservatives or additives.
Sweet Little Butterpups treats are made with 100% natural human grade ingredients including Chia Seeds, the hot new healthy ingredient in many human foods.
And, since they smelled so good, we humans tasted them too. And they were yummy.