blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Ask Dr. Elliot: My cat’s rubbing one eye: is this an emergency?
- Baby bear cub vs cougar: 22 years & 23 million views later
Sunday, July 21st is No Pet Store Puppies Day – Take the pledge!
By BL Ochman
The ASPCA’s third annual “No Pet Store Puppies Day” is Sunday, July 21st, as adorable Molly and her dog Joey explain.
Most puppies sold in pet stores come from puppy mills, where dogs live in deplorable conditions. The ASPCA is asking you to take the pledge not to buy anything at all from pet stores that sell puppies. Molly tells you why.
If you’re committed to buying a specific breed of puppy and can’t find what you’re looking for at your local shelter, contact a rescue group for that breed or click here to learn how to find a good dog breeder.
See also: Madonna of the Mills, a powerful and important documentary that tells the sad truth about puppy mills.
Tags: ASPCA, Madonna of the Mills, No Pet Store Puppies Day, Pawfun Blog, puppy mills
July 17, 2013