blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
- Sand impaction is no day at the beach for dogs
October 23, 2011Benny's holistic veterinarian, Dr Jill Elliot, introduced us to Kathryn Wallachy, who is a student in the eight-month small animal massage program at the Bancroft School of Massage Therapy. After 20 years as a successful interior designer, she decided to follow her passion of working with animals. As part of her program, she had to do 40 hours of small animal massage this month. Was Benny willing to try it? Look at the photos, and decide :>)