blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
- Sand impaction is no day at the beach for dogs
December 14, 2009[caption id="attachment_1732" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cowboy & Wills"][/caption]I've been reading dog stories since I was a little girl. You can pretty much count on every one of them breaking your heart in the end - Call of the Wild, Lad a Dog, Old Yeller, Marley & Me. If you've read any of these, or had a dog of your own, you know it's rare to find a happy ending, because dogs don't live forever.