blog advertising is good for you
Advertise on Pawfun with Blogads
Most Popular Posts
- Ask Dr Jill Elliot: Should I vaccinate my indoor cats?
- Ask Dr Elliot: Is it ok not to clip my indoor cat’s nails?
- How to stop a dog attack or break up a dog fight without getting bitten
- Is your pet’s microchip registered? If not, it is useless. Here’s how to register.
- Sand impaction is no day at the beach for dogs
July 1, 2012Do dogs speak human? Mounting evidence shows that dogs understand human language better than previously assumed by everyone except dog lovers. The latest research shows that dogs are about as smart as a 2- or 3-year-old child, the age at which most kids begin to initiate conversations and speak in simple sentences.